Monday, March 25, 2013

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 So hey guys! Mom was gone for spring break in north Carolina so I had time to post. Anyway, we found her iPhone because she was not allowed to bring it on her trip so we went on it..... And it turns out she has a best friend!!!!!! Named Kyrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I thought she was a loner but I was totally wrong! Any who, Samantha wants to say something! Ciao!

Hi its Sam and Jupiter is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy!!!! He pooped in the house!!! Bad dog Jupiter get off the keyboardnbfgllsghu.la ydulcyfDBHJVBLH66866HJXC,  n NM SD byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1!1!1111

Ansley here with a fashion tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear headbands that have bright floral patterns during spring break!!!! Adios!

Secret Agent society of McKenna and Kit here, we have a discovery that will blow your mind!
We think mom is getting a new doll who looks like this:

                                                               

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Just_Like_You_47
                                                








So Have A Good Day! Love,
                        Saige

No comments:

Post a Comment